You may want to improve your pronunciation of ''hakodesh'' by saying one of the nearby words below:
Test your pronunciation on words that have sound similarities with 'hakodesh':
Tips to improve your English pronunciation:
Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of 'hakodesh':
- Break 'hakodesh' down into sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
- Record yourself saying 'hakodesh' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen. You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily.
- Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'hakodesh'.
- Focus on one accent: mixing multiple accents can get really confusing especially for beginners, so pick one accent (US or UK) and stick to it.
To further improve your English pronunciation, we suggest you do the following:
- work on word/sentence reduction: in some countries, reducing words and sentences can be seen as informal but in the United States, it's completely normal and part of everyday conversation (eg: what are you going to do this week end ? what you gonna do this week end). Click gonna and wanna for more examples.
- work on your intonation: stress, rhythm and intonation patterns are not easy to master in English but they are crucial to make others understand what you say. It's what expresses the mood, attitude and emotion. Check out Youtube, it has countless videos related to this subject.
- Subscribe to 1 or more English teaching channels on Youtube: it's free and it covers the core topics of the English language. Check out Rachel's English and English With Jennifer to name just a few.
Translate to Select languageAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianCatalanChineseCorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGeorgianGermanGreekHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalteseMongolianNepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSign LanguagesSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnamese:
Buttons are not activated? Click here to see possible solutions.