When buyers show interest in your product but havent yet completed the transaction, you can target them with an offer. The Offer to buyers tool in Seller Hub enables you to start the negotiation process with interested buyers.
Targeting shoppers already interested in your items can help you increase sales and build awareness with the right customers. You can make an offer to a buyer if they are watching your item or have placed it into their shopping cart but havent checked out within five days.
We make sure buyers arent overwhelmed with multiple offers from different sellers. That way you can send offers with confidence.
Eligible listings include:
- Items a buyer opts to watch
- Items added to cart that have been there for at least 5 days
- Improve conversion. By lowering your price with a buyer who has already shown interest in your product, you may be able to close the sale faster.
- Target interested buyers. Send targeted offers directly to shoppers who have shown interest in your listings.
- Save time. Send offers automatically to interested buyers.