OUR LAYTON LOCATION has CLOSED it’s doors as of 12/27/2020| We are looking for our next h”OM”e to serve our Layton students.
Please visit us at our Ogden studio or join us online in our virtual yoga sanctuary.
Please see the following COVID – 19 guidelines for attending classes at our studio:
- Masks are required and can only be removed while you are safely 6 feet apart on your mat during practice time. Masks must be worn at all times in the lobby and changing room.
- We require touchless wrist temperature checks upon entering the building.
- Hands must be sanitized before going into the yoga room and sanitized when leaving the yoga room.
- Class size will be limited to 15 students. Register in advance to save your spot
- All breathing must be done in and out through the nose. No exhale open mouth breathing will be allowed.
We consider Higher Ground to be a vital healthcare system in our community and if we all do our part we can make it through this safely together. Thank you for your support and for continuing your practice