Physician Assistant in Stanford, California
Ms. Katrina A Pose, MPA,PA-C, is a Physician Assistant specialist in Stanford, California. She graduated in 2004, having over 17 years of diverse experience, especially in Physician Assistant. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center, Stanford Hospital. Ms. Katrina A Pose also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Stanford Health Care. Ms. Katrina A Pose accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (650) 723-4000 to request Ms. Katrina A Pose the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Address: 300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305-2200
Phone 1: (650) 723-4000
|Full Name||Katrina A Pose|
|Sole Proprietor||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Physician Assistant (primary specialty)
- Over 17 years of diverse experience
- Certificated Physician Assistant (PA-C) help
Certificated Physician Assistant
Physician assistant, practice medicine on a team under the supervision of physicians and surgeons. They are formally educated to examine patients, diagnose injuries and illnesses, and provide treatment.
Education and Training
- Ms. Katrina A Pose graduated in 2004.
- NPI #: 1366584773
- NPI Enumeration Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2007
- eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS - She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Ms. Katrina A Pose
Ms. Katrina A Pose has been primarily specialized in Medical for over 17 years of experience.
Medical Group Practice
300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305-2200
Phone: (650) 723-4000
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized onThursday, July 6, 2017. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow thisUpdate Dataguide.
Contact Ms. Katrina A Pose by phone: (650) 723-4000 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
Ms. Katrina A Pose[NPI: 1366584773]Physician Assistant