ACGIH advances the careers of professionals working in the occupational and environmental health, industrial hygiene, and safety communities interested in defining their science.
ACGIH works continuously to enhance the occupational, environmental, health, and safety fields. Our research provides you with the science and data you need to ensure the safety of your employees and community. Membership support is crucial to the continued research and development of occupational science.
Individual Professional Membership:
- Voting Member ($205): A professional who currently spends greater than 50% of their employment in the OEHS field.
- Emerging Career Professional ($95): Those with 5 years or less of work experience in the OEHS field.
- Retired Voting Member ($50): A professional who has retired from employment that involved greater than 50% of their time in the OEHS field and who is employed less than 25% of full-time.
- Student Voting Member (Complimentary): A full-time student officially matriculated in an undergraduate or graduate program in environmental health, occupational health and safety, or a related discipline.
Click here for membership benefits.
Organizational Supporter Membership:
- Organizational Supporter ($650): An institution or organization supporting the activities of ACGIH. All employees at the organization receive member pricing on products.
- (5) Complimentary Annual TLVs® and BEIs® Books (electronic or printed format)
- (Unlimited) Complimentary Downloads of Documentation of the TLVs and BEIs
- (12) Complimentary Annual 2022 print and online subscription of the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (JOEH)
Invest in your career by taking advantage of an ACGIH membership and its financial benefits. Within our store, members are offered 20% off all ACGIH Signature Publications and free shipping on domestic orders. Other benefits and savings include:
- Complimentary copy of the 2022 TLVs® and BEIs® Book ($54.95 for nonmembers)
- Complimentary downloadable editions of the TLVs and BEIs Documentation ($60 for nonmembers)
- Complimentary access to “The Action Level!”, a monthly offering through the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (JOEH) that allows you to earn up to 12 Education Contact Hours annually ($249 for nonmembers)
ACGIH Members are also offered significant discounts on our educational and professional development opportunities, including all scheduled and on-demand webinars, the 2021 Learning Pass (includes 24 webinars), and all Industrial Ventilation courses.
Click here for additional membership benefits.
Why wait to take advantage of all an ACGIH membership has to offer you?
New memberships are valid through 2022.