Advance your organization in the green building movement and create learning and networking opportunities for your whole team with ILFI Corporate Membership Packages.
Non-profit and public organizations receive a 40% fee reduction on these packages. Please email email@example.com to receive the discount code.
All benefits are available for a 12-month period, beginning on the purchase date of the Corporate Membership Package.
- Living Future Membership offers team members access to professional networking, technical resources, and the Living Future project portal.
- The Living Future unConference is ILFI’s flagship event that unites our community of deep-green thought leaders and practitioners. Our next event will take place online May 2-13, 2022. Registration for virtual passes will open in December 2021.
- Living Future Accreditation (LFA) is ILFI’s professional credential that recognizes proficiency in the world’s most ambitious and holistic sustainable design standards. Members have access to the Foundational Curriculum that is required for LFA.
- Members may select hard copy books from among more than 20 titles available from the Ecotone Publishing catalog of case studies and technical guidance on regenerative design. (Book quantities vary by Membership tier)
- Receive recognition for your organization on ILFI’s website, which welcomes thousands of visitors each month. This benefit includes your organization’s name or logo (see tier benefits for details) on ILFI’s membership web page.
- Market your organization as a Living Future Member through the approved use of an ILFI-provided Living Future Member seal.
- Drive awareness through the ILFI Corporate and Nonprofit Member Directory. Highlight the expertise and experience your organization brings to the built environment industry.
- Tier 5 Only: Receive a platform to share your knowledge in the green building field with the ILFI community by: guest authoring an ILFI blog post, being showcased in a member Q&A blog post, and hosting and/or developing content for a virtual Living Future Member event.
Enjoy exclusive opportunities to connect with other members in the Living Future community, which consists of diverse thought leaders and practitioners representing every profession in the built environment, higher education, Fortune 500, and beyond.
- Receive members-only discounts to attend ILFI’s major conferences and exclusive networking opportunities during events. Conferences include:
- The annual Living Future Conference is our largest annual gathering, bringing together a cross-section of professionals focused on building a regenerative, equitable future, including: international A/E/C and regenerative design practitioners, social, environmental justice, and affordable housing advocates, responsible manufacturers, ESG investing and finance leaders, as well as education, policy, and planning officials.
- Find and connect with other Living Future Members using our searchable Member Directory.
- Participate in online dialogue with the Living Future community through our Member Discussion Board.
- Join a member event to learn and connect with other Living Future Members on various topics related to ILFI programs.
By aligning with ILFI, you and your organization gain market recognition as a leader committed to a healthy, just, and regenerative future.
- Market yourself or your organization as a Living Future Member through the approved use of ILFI’s logo + Living Future Member Seal.
- Receive exposure to our current members through the Membership Directory. Corporate + Nonprofit Members receive additional recognition in the Corporate and Nonprofit Member Directory.
- Pursue LFA:
- Living Future Accreditation is the professional credential issued by ILFI to recognize proficiency in the world’s most ambitious, advanced, and holistic sustainable design standards. Start by enrolling in the LFA Foundational Curriculum via the link on your Membership Dashboard!
Through your Living Future Membership, you receive exclusive opportunities to access ILFI’s industry-leading technical resources and educational content, providing you with the latest guidance and insight to enhance your leadership in the green building community + achieve a Living Future.
- Gain full access to technical resources, toolkits, and expert-level publications, such as:
- Living Building Challenge 4.0 Petal Handbooks, the go-to resource for all LBC project teams that details technical guidance, clarifications, and exceptions across the seven performance areas.
- The Zero Carbon Handbook, the comprehensive guide to our Zero Carbon certification requirements.
- Living Product Challenge 2.0 Guide, an upcoming resource for bold manufacturers who want to reshape standard product development to create Living Products which are healthy and free of toxins, socially responsible, and net positive for the environment.
- Trim Tab, ILFI’s online magazine covering the latest information on program guidance, industry trends, and expert insight.
- Receive 10% off educational courses and books:
Position yourself as a leader in the movement for a socially just, culturally rich and ecologically restorative future by diving into our standards and sharing our vision with your network.
- Engage more deeply in the aspirational Living Future programs:
- Register your building project with our leading-edge certification programs like the renowned Living Building Challenge, Zero Carbon or Zero Energy.
- Transform the materials marketplace by registering a Declare transparency label, or taking a step further to pursue Living Product Challenge.
- Set your company apart by registering a JUST transparency label, designed to evaluate and improve internal social equity and employee engagement.
- Access Living Future Basics Deck presentations with information about programs such as the Living Building Challenge, Declare, and JUST.
- Become an ambassador of our work and help spread the word in your community:
- Members are able to become Living Future Ambassadors and represent the principles of regenerative design in their local networks.
Corporate Member* ($250 per person annually) For individuals representing a for-profit company. Includes all member benefits, one Member Dashboard login, and company recognition in the Corporate + Nonprofit Directory.
Nonprofit Member* ($150 per person annually) For individuals representing a nonprofit organization. Includes all member benefits, one Member Dashboard login, and organization recognition in the Corporate + Nonprofit Directory.
Professional Member** ($100 per person annually) For independent professionals. Includes all member benefits and one Member Dashboard login.
Student Member** ($50 per person annually) For college and university students (valid .edu email address required). Includes all member benefits and one Member Dashboard login.
** Professional and Student levels are eligible for international pricing adjustments. Read our International Pricing Policy for details.
Active members have access to login to the Member Dashboard* for further resources, project registration and other benefit information. If you need assistance logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note that the Member Dashboard is a different login and platform from our online course library and project portal.